Видео из 1994. о освећењу Саборне цркве Светог Нектарија на Егини на интернету

An hour-long video of the 1994 consecration of St. Nektarios Cathedral at Holy Trinity Monastery on the island of Aegina has been published by the Orthodoxia News Agency.

St. Nektarios built the Holy Trinity Convent in 1904. In 1908, he resigned from his post as director of the Rizarios Ecclesiastical School in Athens and retired to the monastery, where he lived until his repose in 1920.

The monastery is home to his relics.

The video shows a host of hierarchs, clergy, and faithful, filling the monastery for the great celebration of the consecration of the cathedral built in his honor.

The video features a procession with the precious head of St. Nektarios and the consecration of the cathedral’s holy altar.

Source: OrthodoX Times